Recurring Orders from buycontactsonline
So, how do Recurring Orders work and what do you have to do? Here are the 5 simple steps involved.
1. If you don't have an account with us, simply create one in a few easy steps here.
2. After you have filled in Power and other parameters for your chosen contact lenses, you will see an option for either 'One-time purchase' or 'Set up recurring delivery every':
3. Simply click on the 1 and from the dropdown menu select how often you need your prescription contact lenses re-filled. It could be monthly or it could be every 3 or 6 months. It's up to you.
4. Now that you've chosen how frequently you'd like your contact lenses refilled, click ADD TO CART and complete your order as you normally would.
5. We will then send you an email 14 days before your next prescription is due for refill. You then have 7 days to make any changes to your order before we fill it and send it out to you.
How do my payments work for Recurring Orders?
Future payments are made based on the date of your initial purchase. So if you purchased on July 1st and you chose 1 month until your next refill, your credit card will be charged on August 1st.
Can I cancel my Recurring Orders at anytime?
Absolutely. If you no longer want to receive a Recurring Order from buycontactsonline, log in to your account and click on the Manage button and follow the steps.
What if my prescription changes or my address changes?
Once again, you can log into your account and update any of your details. This could be changes to your prescription based on a recent eye test, or you may want to try a new product or even update a new postal address.
We're excited about this new enhancement for all our existing customers and those shopping with us for the very first time.
If you have any questions about the health of your eyes or ordering with us, please get in touch with our team: firstname.lastname@example.org